1. World's Biggest Pac-Man: http://worldsbiggestpacman.com/
"As seen on: "How Much CAFFEINE KILLS?? .. and more: DONG!"."
2. Literally Unbelievable: http://literallyunbelievable.org/
"It shows posts from "The Onion" that people believe are real."
3. 681 Billion Pixel Moon Photo: http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/images/gigapan
"10,581 photos that completely capture the northern pole of the Moon, explore every piece of it."
4. Asteroids and their worth: http://www.asterank.com/
"It shows asteroids available for mining and much they are worth, if you get to them you can be a trillionare."
5. The world as seen from space: http://www.blue-marble.de/nightlights/2012
"Pretty much what google maps can do."
6. Universal Typeface: http://www.theuniversaltypeface.com/
"Collects handwriting from people all over the world (Including your own), you can compare them by country, gender, hand dominance and more."
7. Smarty Pins: http://smartypins.withgoogle.com/
"It will ask you a geographical question and you have to pin the location in the map."
8. Traffic Simulator: http://www.mtreiber.de/MicroApplet_html5
"See how traffic jams form by changing the parameters like acceleration, max speed and number of trucks."
9. Muszc: http://www.muszc.com/
"Here you can discover new songs by changing the genre sliders."
10. Screaming Goat Piano: http://www.screaminggoatpiano.com/
11. Travel by Drone: http://travelbydrone.com/
"Catalogs and places by location footage capture by drones all around the planet."
12. Nick Reboot: http://nickreboot.com/
THE SITE HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN BECAUSE OF A LAWSUIT CLAIM BY VIACOM
"Such a shame."
13. Explore Adam Savage's workshop: https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.75373,-122.420676&spn=0.18,0.3&cbll=37.75373,-122.420676&layer=c&panoid=Y6f_G8OlXbkAAAAGOvHulw&cbp=,289.59,,0,13.669998&output=classic&dg=ntvb
"It is filled with movie memorabilia, explore it with google maps."
14. Film Garb: http://filmgarb.com/
"Here you can find out where to buy the clothes that tv characters wear, this is pretty awesome."
15. GIRP: http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html
"From the creators of QWOP so you can see where this is going."
16. I Remember: http://i-remember.fr/
"A beautiful site where you can leave your memories and see the ones other people have left, if no one posts the site will disappear, this is a metaphor of Alz Heimer."
17. Hey Okay: http://heyokay.com/
18. Imagination: http://neave.com/imagination/
"Here you drag color-changing lines around to create different patterns and designs."
19. Online Sequencer: http://onlinesequencer.net/74294
"Here you can create a lot of tunes and see what others have created, the one linked is the Kokiri Forest tune.."
20. Warp Field: http://www.kevs3d.co.uk/dev/warpfield/
"Already covered in: "How Secure is Your Password? And 21 Other DONGs"."
21. Shiritori: http://shiritorigame.com/
"You have to use the last letter of your opponent's word to start your own, longer words are worth more."
22. Internet Anagram Server: http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/
"Give it a phrase and it will show anagrams of it."
23. The Simpsons in CSS: http://pattle.github.io/simpsons-in-css/
"Pretty cool CSS codes used to create The Simpson's character, you can copy the code to change their colores or experiment in some other ways."
24. Krome: http://jayisgames.com/games/krome/
"It's like Snake but only using the spacebar, collect the balls to make them explode in order to destroy your tail."
25. Sisyphean Fun Time: http://ostracodfiles.com/sisyphean/main.html
"In order to score 1 point you have to get every piece of sand (a total of 8,610) to the other side."