1. How Could You To This To Us: http://howcouldyoudothisto.us/
"A website filled with random gifs."
2. Star Wars Crawl Generator: http://play.starwars.com/html5/starwars_crawlcreator/
"Now you can make your story even more interesting."
3. GIF YouTube: http://www.gifyoutube.com/
"Set the lenght and a starting point and you can have a gif of anything you want."
4. Super Looper: http://superlooper.universlabs.co.uk/
"Music creation tool where you choose the tempo and then use the keyboard to trigger different sounds."
5. Instant Sandstorm: http://instantsandstorm.com/
"Can you tell me what song is this?"
6. Awe: http://oddly-shaped-pixels.itch.io/awe
"Rythm and color matching game where you have to figure out different sequences."
7. Recursi: http://lkozma.net/recursi/#
"A fractal memory puzzle game, it's like the inception of memory games."
8. Reaction Timer: http://www.topendsports.com/testing/reaction-timer.htm
"With this website you can calculate your reflexes."
9. Cry My IP: http://crymyip.com/
"Remember the website moan my ip from: "Picture of Everything? -- DONG"? Pretty Similar."
10. Sounds of Street View: http://www.amplifon.co.uk/sounds-of-street-view/index.html
"You can visit these places and also hear what's in them in 3D."
11. Globe: https://www.chromeexperiments.com/globe
"Here you can visualize data like your instagram followers, meteorite landings or land elevation."
12. Plane Finder: http://planefinder.net/
"Here you can see all of the comercial airliners that are flying through the sky."
13. Space Craft For All: http://spacecraftforall.com/
"This interactive documentary chronicles the ISEE-3 which was launched in 1978."
14. Tesla: http://tesla.aziznatour.com/
"Interactive site that teaches you about Nikola Tesla and his inventions."
15. Long Player: http://longplayer.org/
"This site began broadcasting in 1999 and it will end its broadcast on 2999."
16. Real Heriones: http://www.realheroines.com/
"A website dedicated to the incredible women that influenced the world."
17. Don't Touch The Screen: http://www.drawball.com/lolz/
"What are you trying to do?"
18. HEX Shifter: http://prescottfoland.co/hexshifter/
"You individually mix the hexadecimal values to create the perfect shade."
19. Gridland: http://gridland.doublespeakgames.com/
"Collect, build, match and fight off villains as long as you can."
20. A Dark Room: http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
"The game starts out with the player waking up after an unspecified event with the ability to stoke fire. He interacts with a stranger, and eventually starts to acquire resources."
21. oO: http://www.kongregate.com/games/targaciej/oo
"You jump from circle to circle but only on their tangents"
22. Narcissus: http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/narcissus/20461/
"One player controls the character up top and the other the one below."
23. So Many Ones: http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/
"Because Washington is Hollywood for ugly people."
24. Quotocle: http://quotacle.com/
"A search engine for finding movie quotes which also provides you with the scene."
25. What's After the Credits?: http://aftercredits.com/
"This website let's you know what happens after the credits of said movie, if anything does."
26. Chess Academy: http://www.chesscademy.com/
"Watch video lessons, tackle exercises and solve chess tactics online."