1. Food Timeline: http://www.foodtimeline.org/
"Uncover the origins of pretty much every food."
2. Find the Invisible Cow: http://findtheinvisiblecow.com/
"It's kind of like the game of hot and cold, pretty funny."
3. Minecraft Text Generator: http://textcraft.net/
"Customize your text with the Minecraft font."
4. Sid Robot: http://sidigital.co/sid
"Sid is a Robot you control in Real Time using your computer, pick up the ball and score points by dropping it into the correct holes."
5. Waiting in Line 3D: http://www.waitinginline3d.com/
"Where you wait in line and punch yourself in the face to keep you awake."
6. Many Lines: http://open.adaptedstudio.com/html5/many-lines/index.html
"Just random art creator by following your mouse."
7. Toddler or Modern Art?: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/quiz-can-you-tell-the-difference-between-modern-art-and-art#.ts8rrVYBY1
"You decide if the art shown was created by an adult artist or by a child."
8. Street Photography in Grand Theft Auto V: http://www.streetphotov.com/
"Artist Fernando Gomez goes around Los Santos taking pictures of random scenarios."
9. Explore Middle Earth: http://middle-earth.thehobbit.com/
"You can explore almost all of the map of Middle Earth, following your favorite characters and playing minigames in the way."
10. Corn Maze: https://email@example.com,-113.731659,3a,75y,239.05h,95.04t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1svyJXq4flWiYAAAQIt_OasA!2e0!3e2
"Wander off into this corn maze using Google Street View."
11. Emergency Yodel Button: http://emergencyyodel.com/
"Already covered in: From: "How Many 5 Year-Olds Could You Fight? -- And 18 Other DONGs!"."
12. Hotline Trail: http://rezoner.net/labs/hotlinetrail/
"Try and control your vehicle on a road that grows in random directions and blurs."
13. What Side of The Road: http://whatsideoftheroad.com/
"In case you were wondering on what side of the street people in Cote d'lvoire drive."
14. Accelerator: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/627313
"A fast-pace game where your speed increases with the more obstacles you dodge."
15. Leaf on the Wind: http://anism.org/lotw/
"A fun little game that has you gliding across the screen collecting green orbs."
16. Steam Gauge: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/
"Calculate how much your steam library is worth."
17. How Much Companies Make in a Second: http://www.happier.co.uk/infogram/amount-top-companies-earn-per-second.html
"Just so you are aware of the great fortunes made."
18. Mathigon: http://world.mathigon.org/
"It's an incredibly cool interactive e-book that presents some of the most interesting mathematical ideas."
19. Pizzarithmetic: http://www.pizzarithmetic.com/
"Tells you how many pizzas to order depending on the number of guests."
20. Dictionary Definition Pick Up Lines: http://tinysubversions.com/stuff/youMustBe/
"Ladies, contain your orgasms."
21. GIF Dance Party: http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/
"Add multiple gifs, change the background or the music."
22. Find Your Pokemon: http://pokemon.step.lv/
"It assigns a Pokemon based on your name."
23. Guess Your Number: http://www.guessyournumber.com/
"The site will always guess the number you're thinking of."
24. 10 Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/iojoe/10#
"Combine the different numbers to create a lot of 10's."
25. RobinWords: http://robinwords.com/game
"Change one letter in the 4-letter word to create another, then the computer does the same."
26. Noisli: http://www.noisli.com/
"So you can create some peaceful background music."
27. Cache Monet: http://cachemonet.com/
"The weird part of the internet."
28. Not Even Doom Music: http://notevendoommusic.com/
"Already covered in: BONG #2 "5 Weird sites on the Internet"."
29. I Speak of Cake: http://www.ispeakofcake.com/flash/index.php
"Epic Box ."
30. Spin: http://www.hoogerbrugge.com/Other/spin/
"The weird part of the internet, again."
31. Miley's Twerkball: http://twerkball.co.uk/
"You have to juggle a ball with miley's twerk skills."
32. Dogs in Bee Costumes: http://beedogs.com/
33. Windoge 8: http://windoge.com/
"Much improve. so amaze. wow."
34. Oonce: http://oonce-oonce.com/
"Much house, wow. Sorry still stuck with doge."
35. Famous Guns: http://www.federicomauro.eu/11918/1638836/works/famous-guns
"This gallery shows you the guns that famous characters are identified for using."
36. Your Logical Fallacy Is: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home/
A PICTURE IS NOT IMPORTANT HERE, BELIEVE ME"
"I don't even understand the site."