1. Fact Slides: http://www.factslides.com/
"Tells you, well... facts."
2. Random Youtube Comment: http://www.randomyoutubecomment.com/
"It loads a random comment from any youtube video."
"Cool effect as you type."
4. Solar System Scope: http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
"You can explore all the planets, find out facts about them look at their individual layers and more."
5. Terrain Editor: http://robchadwick.com/TerrainEditor/
"Create mountains or different terrains."
6. SnowBox: http://www.snwbx.com/
"Similiar to the previous one but with snow and less features."
7. 360 Aurora Borealis: http://astrofotografen.se/auroraborealis.html
"Sit back and relax with this 360° video."
8. Why is the Sky Blue?: http://halftone.co/projects/why-is-the-sky-blue/
"Easily explains why we normally see the sky blue."
9. Music Visualizer: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/demos/js/uberviz/wordproblems/
"Cool effects that react to the music, you can drop any mp3 or even use your microphone."
10. FastKat: http://www.omiod.com/games/FK2/
"Just as old Star-fox, you control a spaceship and have to dodge the asteroids. DO A BARREL ROLL!."
11. The Fastest Things on Earth: http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2013/12/daily-chart-3?fsrc=scn/tw/te/dc/fastestthingsonearth
"The graph shows you a comparison of some speed records that were made in different vehicles*."
12. Night Rider Turbo: http://nightriderturbo.com/
"Set a record... if you can."
13. Typocalypse 3D: http://www.kongregate.com/games/agnt666/typocalypse-3d
"Kill zombies while typing, you can even use a SNIPER!."
14 Hacker Typer: http://geektyper.com/
"Type nonsense and let the website do the work."
15. Lexican: http://lexican.info/
"Extend your vocabulary with these forgotten words."
16. Llama Font: http://llamafont.com/
"You get it..."
17. Sketchtoy: http://www.sketchtoy.com/
"Draw and then send your drawing to a friend who will be able to see al the process of the making."
18. Human Error: http://nsf-dba.com/human-error/
"Interactive infographic of some curious facts about the mistakes humans have made."
19. nCage Chrome Plug-in: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ncage/hnbmfljfohghaepamnfokgggaejlmfol?hl=en
"This plugin changes all of the images in a website to one of Nicolas Cage."
20. Endless Nicolas Cage: http://adamusprime.tumblr.com/niccagehead
"There's some pretty weird stuff in the internet, huh?."
21. Invisibles: http://www.filmwise.com/invisibles/index.shtml
"A game where you guess the movie using one image with the main character erased from a scene."
22. Moiré Patterns: http://www.husbandmen.com/secret-folder-1/
"Not working anymore."
23. Launchball: http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/launchpad/launchball/
"Challenging game made by the Science museum where you need to get the ball to the goal."
24. Banana Bread: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/demos/detail/bananabread
"A 3D shooter built in your browser, made by the Mozilla team."
25. New York Times Dialect Quiz: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html
"Find out what part of USA your dialect fits in the most."
26. Capture The Flag: http://tagpro.koalabeast.com/
"A multiplayer version of the classic game."