1. Can I Deep Fry This?: http://victorhh.com/exp/deepfry/
"I'll deep fry whatever I want."
2. Patience is a Virtue: http://patience-is-a-virtue.org/
"A virtue I don't possess."
3. Cursor Dance Party: http://www.cursordanceparty.com/
"Invite some friends to this party!"
4. My 80s TV: http://my80stv.com/
"The channels are divided by year so you can watch any years' commercials or cartoons."
5. IGN Presents Museum of Mario: http://mario.ign.com/
"An interactive history of the Mario Bros. franchise. "
6. Super Game Girl Camera: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2416011/sggc.html
"You can adjust the color scheme to replicate the look of Tetris, Metroid or Zelda and even choose the number of bits."
7. Lacque Lacquer: http://lacquerlacquer.com/
"Paint your nails... yep."
8. Name That Blue: http://namethatblue.com/
"A game where you identify the specific shade of blue used for different social networks or sport teams."
9. RGB Landscapes by Emilio Gomariz: http://emiliogomariz.net/rgbl/
"Weird and colorful (?) gifs."
10. Online Word Magnets: http://www.golivewire.com/magnets/
"Used the pieces to create phrases and everyone who visits will see it."
11. InkleWriter: http://www.inklestudios.com/inklewriter/
"An online tool that allows you to create a Choose Your Own Adventure style book."
12. Escape Goat: http://www.playescapegoat.com/
"You play as a goat who's been imprisoned for witchcraft."
13. Dungeon Janitor: http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=6866423
"A puzzle game where you gotta mop up slime while you chase down the slime monster."
"An online portal for emulation old consoles and their games."
15. Dial Up Sound: http://www.dialupsound.com/
"Already covered in From: "Slow-Mo Hand in MOUSETRAP! ... And DONGs"."
16. MacPaint Simulator: http://www.cloudpaint.com/imageeditor
"Just like old-days Mac."
17. Windows 95 Maze Game: http://nyhacker.org/~sirtophat/maze/
DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE
18. Espurr: http://espurr.net/
19. Card Toss: http://cardtoss.com/
"Have you ever wanted to play but you didn't have cards... or a hat?."
20. Drawing in a Bottle: http://inthebottle.co.uk/new/
"A fun site where you leave a drawing for a random stranger to view."
21. Geocam: http://geocam.tv/
"A global map of live webcams across the world."
22. Your Brain Map: http://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/learning-strategies/
"An interactive map of the brain that shows where different functions are located."
23. Knoword: http://knoword.org/
"You must guess the word based on the first letter and the definition."
24. Words for That: http://www.wordsforthat.com/
"A website that utilizes a voting system to find the perfect term for proposed phenomenoms."
25. Word Lengths in Various Languages: http://www.ravi.io/language-word-lengths
"See which languages have the most and least characters per word."
26. Online Lathe: http://inear.se/lathe/
"You can carve metal or wood, actually pretty cool."
27. Ikea or Death: http://ikeaordeath.com/
"You're given a word and have to guess if it's an IKEA product or the name of a Metal Band."
28. Radar Music Generator: http://lab.hakim.se/radar/
"Another "make your own music" game."
29. Mumu: http://www.mumuplayer.com/
"An entire service that allows you to create an entire playlist and then share it with your friends."