1. Clickclickclick: http://www.clickclickclick.com/
"The site recognizes what country you are in and it asks you to click for your country."
2. 5 Year Olds: http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5
"This website takes a look at your physical and moral strength to know how many 5 year olds you could beat."
3. Drinkify: http://drinkify.org/
"Tell it a musician and it'll give some tunes and a drink recommendation."
4. MyInstants: http://www.myinstants.com/
"Contains more than 3,000 soundclips."
5. World Maps of population and more: http://www.worldpopulationatlas.org/
"It's a map that shows you the dimensions of a country based on statistics."
6. Image Mosaic Generator: http://click7.org/image-mosaic-generator/?create
"You get the idea but apparently is not working anymore."
7. Ransom note generator: http://ransom.sytes.org/
NOT WORKING ANYMORE
8. Silent Conversation: http://armorgames.com/play/4287/silent-conversation
"Here you are the "I" floating above text."
9. Aether: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/459147
"You have to figure out the puzzles in each planet so the planet gains its color back."
10. PRIOR: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/565933
"You're a square who has forgotten everything, you need to read scraps of paper to remember about yourself."
11. Concerned Joe: http://armorgames.com/play/12404/concerned-joe
"If you don't move your health falls."
12. What Does The Internet Think?: http://whatdoestheinternetthink.net/
"The site searches a word and evaluates the positivity or negativity of what's being said about it on the internet."
13. Super Pig: http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/super_pig
"The only way to know the enviroment around you is by sacrifacing pigs."
14. Jackson Pollock: http://jacksonpollock.org/
"Paint like a kid, everytime you click, the color changes."
15. Unicorns Everywhere!: http://www.cornify.com/
"Whenever you are on a site, you can click this button to add unicorns."
16. Giant Rainbow Brick Breaker: http://wonderfl.net/c/tNGi/fullscreen
"Almost never-ending brick breaker with all the colors."
17. BoxSpin3: http://www.cesmes.fi/flash/boxSpin/
"You want all the balls to be the same color."
18. Yodel: http://www.emergencyyodel.com/
"If you need your yodeling dose of today."