1. Rubik's cube solve (topless): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xykby6B6MFk
"Don't get too excited, a GUY solves a Rubik's cube with his nipples."
2. Meowmania: http://meowmania.jqln.org/
3. Ponycorns: http://www.ponycorns.com/
"It's a game written and voiced by a small child."
4. What "YOLO" truly means: http://www.kongregate.com/games/raitendo/you-only-live-once
"Simple platform-game that will teach you a lesson."
5. E.B.O.N.Y.: http://ebony.extra.hu/index.html
"Clever puzzle site that makes you think outside the box."
6. 3D panoramas from the AIR: http://www.airpano.com/
"It's like google maps but airborne."
7. Coke sitelets: http://www.astretchyhand.com/
"Cool sticky hand and other coke sitelets."
8. Little Alchemy: http://littlealchemy.com/
"Drag and combine elements to see how many new things you can create."
9. Dial-up sound: http://www.dialupsound.com/
"Sick of fast internet? Oh, the memories."
10. Says-it: http://says-it.com/
11. NeaveTV: http://neave.com/television/?ref=neave.tv
"Change channels and discover all the weird clips."
12. Kitten Cam: http://www.ustream.tv/sevenkittens/pop-out
"Live Camera covering cats."
13. Inverse Grapher: http://www.xamuel.com/inverse-graphing-calculator.php
"Type a word and this site will create its corresponding equation (I call bullshit, but ok.)."
14. 3D Line Flying: http://www.barcinski-jeanjean.com/entries/line3d/
"You control a string(?), make knots and coils, etc."
15. Article on why tapping melodies is so frustating: http://hbr.org/2006/12/the-curse-of-knowledge/ar/1
"Knowledge is the key."
16. Song Tapper: http://www.bored.com/songtapper/
"Tap a song and it will guess what song it is (sometimes)."
17. Sinuous: http://www.sinuousgame.com/
"Avoid red dots while you acquire shields and other goodies."
18. Armed Forces: http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/
"You're added to a team of real people, complete tasks in order to help your teammates."