1. Annoying Cursor: http://www.annoyingcursor.com
Enter the website and move your cursor around.
2. Forest of All the World’s Trees: http://hollow.org.uk
Digital exploration of a sculpture made with 10,000 tree species samples, you can click each sample and see its details.
3. Word Association Net: http://www.visuwords.com
Really cool way to know the definition of a word and other words related to it.
4. Get Mosh: https://getmosh.io
Allow your webcam and press the button, each time you'll get a different random effect.
5. Cool Math: http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-run-2
Website with a bunch of cool games, in this one navigate through a path until you reach the goal.
6. Snake Game: https://playsnake.org
Don't you sometimes feel nostalgic? You can now play the good-old game on your browser.
7. Trippy Snake: http://lucafraga.github.io/TrippySnake/
Do you want something trickier and modern? This snake game features a moving light source to make it more difficult to identify where you are.
8. Prisoner's Dilemma: http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/cgi-bin/pdilemma.perl
You're playing against a anonymous entity named Serendip, each of you has 2 options, to cooperate or to compete in order to get the most amount of gold coins that you can.
If both cooperate: +3 coins for each.
If only one competes: +5 for the one who competed and 0 for the one who didn't.
If both compete: +1 for each.
9. Monsters: https://builtvisible.com/something-under-the-bed/
Click on the monsters to make them go back under the furniture and try to sleep until morning.
10. Hex Game: http://hex.frvr.com
Puzzle game where you drag the pieces so you can complete a full line to make it disappear, kind of like Tetris but with hexagonal shapes.