1. Pointer Pointer: http://www.pointerpointer.com/
Covered way back on 2012 in: How Secure is Your Password? And 21 Other DONGs
2. Rage Like Cage: https://ragelikecage.com/
The website that determines how intense your rage is compared to Nicholas Cage's
3. Nicolas Cage Teaches the Alphabet: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=627-P6xKlCE
Perfect for children who want to lean the ABC :).
4. Childhood Dreams: http://radioeight.net/#dream-52
You can listen to the dreams of children in other parts of the world.
5. Interactive Music Video: https://www.carruagensdefogo.com.br/en.html
Click on each of the subjects in any order you like and is time to remix the music.
6. Optical illusions: http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/index-e.html
This site provides amazing and confusing optical illusions.
7. Catching circles: http://circle-game.sysach.com/
Have you played agar.io? It's just like that but by yourself.
8. Endless Race: http://www.mobil1.com.sg/theendlessrace-game/
Choose your car and location, then pick up bottles to keep your engine running.
9. Tromino Puzzle: http://www3.amherst.edu/~nstarr/trom/puzzle-8by8/
Start with a white square, then fill in the rest with the pieces given.
10. c2w Hangman: http://c2w.com/hangman/104413-Picture-Puzzles
A variation of hangman where you guess a phrase by looking at the picture.
11. Spreeder: http://www.spreeder.com/app.php
You can speed-read your own text by pasting whatever you want into the box.