1. Data Pointed - How Many Streets Have Your Name?: http://www.datapointed.net/2011/02/maps-of-streets-places-first-names/
"You can find places on the world that have your name or any other word."
2. Teleporter: http://vispo.com/go/index.htm
"Jump to random spots around the planet with Google Streetview."
3. 900 Million Pixel Robot Portraits: http://www.robophot.com/portraits/
"600 Macro-Photos in 1"
4. Dead Colors: http://media.iherebydecree.com/deadcolors.php
"Shows you all of the colors that include the hexadecimal number "DEAD"."
5. If the Moon Were Only One Pixel: http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html
"A scale model of the solar system where 1 pixel = 3, 474.8 Km ."
6. Super Planet Crash: http://www.stefanom.org/spc/
"The goal is to make a planetary system that can remain stable for 500 years."
7. Planet Hunter: http://www.planethunters.org/
"Using data from the Kepler telescope you have to identify possible planets by judging the change in a star brightness."
8. Henry From MinutePhysics Explains e=mc^2: http://labs.minutelabs.io/Mass-Energy-Scale/
"A Mass/Energy scale to put things into perspective."
9. Urban Jungle: http://inear.se/urbanjungle/
"Would you like to know how your house would look like in the I Am Legend scenario?."
10. Mini Metro: http://dinopoloclub.com/minimetro/
"Draw train routes. I was not able to play it there so here's a backup link."
11. Slogan Generator: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=DONGs
"Come see the softer side of dongs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
12. Gif Control: http://gifctrl.com/
"You can fast forward or rewind random gifs."
13. 2048: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
"Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile."
14. Holy Smokes Batman: http://holysmokesbatman.com/tracks/holy-smokestack.html
"Holy contributing to the delunquency of minors, Batman!."
15. Come on and slam: http://comeonandsl.am/
"Come on and slam and welcome to the jam."
16. PornBurger: http://pornburger.me/
"Shows you some of the most ridicoulous burger creations ever made."
17. Epic Boss Fighter: http://armorgames.com/play/15837/epic-boss-fighter
"Gives you level after level of epic battles."
18. Assassin's Crin: http://oddly-shaped-pixels.itch.io/assasseeds-crin
"A demake of Assassin's Creed."
19. Dedesign the web: http://dedesigntheweb.com/
"You have to guess the website only by its wireframe."
20. Painting Parodies: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/635335
"Do you think you can recognize what painting is the one being parodied?"
21. Bomomo: http://bomomo.com/
22. Patatap: http://www.patatap.com/
"A wide variety of sounds by pressing any letter, the sounds change based on the background."
23. 10 Minute Email Address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
"To use on sites that require an email without giving your personal one. Do you think you'll be able to send me an email in less than 9 minutes? Go: firstname.lastname@example.org"
24. Ambient Sound Generator: http://asoftmurmur.com/
"Just sit and relax."
25. Random Letters Word Game: http://buesing.github.io/ragaman/
"See how many words you can create out of these random assortment of letters."
26. Jurassic Park OS Simulator: http://www.jurassicsystems.com/
"Ah, ah, ah..."
27. Emojicons: http://emojicons.com/