1. A Day in the Internet Infographic: http://digitalbuzz.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/A-Day-In-The-Internet.jpg
"Want to know what happens in a day of using the internet?"
2. E-mail Race Game: http://contact.darkigloo.com/
"If you want to send a message to this company you have to play this game along with 8-bit "Roxanne"."
3. Encrypt: http://mozaiq.org/encrypt
"Hide a secret message in a photo, decrypt the photo above this description to reveal my message to you. Pass: dongs"
4. Cinemagrapher: http://www.cinemagrapher.com/top
"It's like a gif but you choose which part it moves."
5. Silk Art Maker: http://weavesilk.com/
"A beautiful interactive art tool, change the color and symmetry of what you draw."
6. Colour My World: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/515024
"In this flash game you travel through the gray mountains, leaving colored bits to get your love back."
7. Spank the Monkey: http://www.addictinggames.com/funny-games/monkey.jsp
"Are you in the mood to spank the monkey?"
8. Super Resize Me: http://maximin.tv/srm/
"You have to scale your browser window to fit the color box."
9. Eel Slap: http://eelslap.com/
"Slap a guy with an eel."
10. Instant CSI: http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/
"- Hey, it looks like the victim has semen in her eye.
- Well, I guess she..
(puts on sunglasses)
... saw it coming.
11. Gruntle.me: http://gruntle.me/
12. Skrillex Quest: http://www.skrillexquest.com/
"A zelda-style adventure game where a piece of dust has not only corrupted the cartridge but also the world."
13. ButtonBeats DubStep Cube: http://www.buttonbass.com/Cube/chromeCube.html
"Create your own dubstep song."
14. Multiplayer Piano: http://www.multiplayerpiano.com/
"Play the piano with random people online."
15. Digital Music GIF: http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/uploads/c7/54/c754a049aa1aaa07390190e6a28865f6/30years.gif
IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE
16. GIF or JIF: http://www.olsenhome.com/gif/
"I don't think they needed a website for this."
17. Mayan Glyph Translator: http://www.paleoaliens.com/event/mayan_glyphs/index.html
"Transform from over 20 languages to mayan, presumably."
18. Write Upside Down: http://www.upsidedowntext.com/
"¿uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝʇᴉɹʍ oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ɹǝʌǝ noʎ ǝʌɐH"
19. Orbox C: http://armorgames.com/play/14502/orbox-c
"A puzzle game that has you bouncing from block to block in order to complete each level."
20. Westerado: http://games.adultswim.com/westerado-action-online-game.html
"An open world western in where you're in the hunt for the man responsible of slaughtering your family."
21. Bedtime Calculator: http://sleepyti.me/
"Find out when it's best to sleep if you have to wake up at a certain time."
22. Dream Interpreter: http://www.dreamforth.com/
"What did your dream mean."