"It's really simple at first but you have to be clever."
2. Error Level Analysis: http://errorlevelanalysis.com/ (Not working anymore.)
"This website detects if an image has been photoshopped." (If anyone knows of a similar website, let me know.)
3. Kawai Run: http://www.silvergames.com/kawai-run
"Jump, slide, survive."
4. ASCII font generator: http://patorjk.com/software/taag/
"Whatever you type will be converted to a ASCII-type art." Pretty cool.
5. Typing Test: http://patorjk.com/typing-speed-test/
"Test how fast can you type, at the end it will show you a heat map of what keys are your weakest and which are your strongest."
6. 3D Music Video: http://www.pendulum.com/360?q=h2
"A better name for this is '360 music video', you can turn the perspective of what you are watching."
7. Akinator: http://us.akinator.com/#
"Think in a character, any character, this guy will figure it out in a few questions."
8. Bars of Black and White: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view...
"Cool game, you're a sad guy who receives a barcode scanner and scan some weird things so you can complete the puzzle."
9. Candy Catch: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/345481
"This game uses your webcam and inverts it, puts it upside down or something and you have to grab the candy avoiding the pumpkins."