"You play as the letter "I", you elongate or shrink to grab onto ledges."
2. Roman numeral calculator: http://www.math.com/students/calculat...
"Well, I think the name gives it all away."
3. NES and SNES music quizzes:
"You listen to classic songs from the games and you have to guess what games was it."
4. Zombies Took My Daughter: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdo...
"ZOMBIES! YEAH! emotional action game, as it says, you're looking for your daughter."
5. You Find Yourself in a Room: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view...
"You have to type your next move, cool game, and kind of twisted."
6. 3D Tetris: http://3dtris.de/
"It's like looking above the classic game and you use 6 different keys to rotate the pieces."
7. Company of Myself: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view...
"You solve the puzzles by doing one thing, then restart and you'll be a 'different you' but your ghost will stay there and making the exact same thing you did before."
8. How to use make upside down text: http://toolsgeek.com/upsidedown.php
"Well, you get the point."
9. Youtube slap video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzJFziGScM
"Slap this kid!"
10. Loop YouTube Videos: http://www.yourepeat.com/
"If you want to listen to a song or watch a video until you hate it, this is your place."
11. Video Time Machine Site: http://yttm.tv/
"Select a year and it will show you a bunch of videos recorded that year, awesome website."
12. Man In The Dark http://www.maninthedark.com/
13. Faultline: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nitrome/faultline
"Fold space to bring platforms together and bridge impossible spaces."