1. Taco spin: http://www.tacospin.com
Do you happen to like tacos? I do.
2. Stranger Things: https://spaces.archilogic.com/model/archilogic/wlvpref1?modelResourceId=49efd011-bda6-4622-81c3-59a1af35987b&logo=false&main-menu=none&mode=edit&view-menu=none
You can look at this 3D version of the house in Stranger Things. You can even go inside.
3. Cool Magic Tricks: http://www.goodtricks.net
You can look at how to make magic tricks to impress your friends.
4. Lateral Thinking Practice: http://www.folj.com/lateral/
Lateral thinking puzzles that challenge your preconceptions.
5. Memory Game: http://www.gamesforthebrain.com/game/whatwasthere/
Check how your memory is doing by answering questions about the image you just saw.
6. Interview Simulator: http://myinterviewsimulator.com/My%20Interview%20Simulator-Online%20Edition/player.html
In case you need to practice for an interview. The site provides advices and different scenarios.
7. Transcube: http://code.jerev.be/ggo13-transcube/
Strategic game where you control a cube that uses other cubes to complete the levels.
8. Pew Pew PEW: http://www.martin-laxenaire.fr/experiments/pewpewpew/
Use your mouse to shoot at shapes until you finish all of them.
9. Word Whomp: http://www.pogo.com/games/word-whomp?pageSection=ag_list1_pl_whomp2#game
Make as many words as you can with the letters that the little groundhogs give you.
10. Radio Garden: http://radio.garden/live/
Listen to radio stations around the globe, you can even hear to police and fire departments...