1. Endless Horse: http://endless.horse/
Get down off that high horse of yours.
2. Meet Graham: http://www.meetgraham.com.au/
The life-like interactive model of the only human design to survive intense car crashes.
3. Zombie Anatomy: https://human.biodigital.com/demos/zombie/
We can see inside of the Zombie and why they make those sounds and act that way.
4. Shape Connector: https://shapeconnector.com/tutorial/step/5
You connect the same color or the same shape, in order to get from A to B.
5. Rick Astley Remixer: http://dinahmoelabs.com/rickastley
You can mix and match different genres with a selection of instruments to the tune of Never gonna give you up.
6. Color B&W Photos: http://demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos/
Pretty cool, in case you want to give yourself an idea of how an old picture really looked like.
7. 500 Pixels: https://labs.500px.com/
You always search by name, now you can search by drawing.
8. Two Centuries of U.S. Immigration: http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html
Immigration patterns to USA, each dot represents 10,000 people.
9. Cat Bounce: http://cat-bounce.com/
Cats bouncing right in your screen, isn't the internet beautiful?
10. Chord Surfer: http://chordsurfer.redbull.com/
An endless runner-like game that lets you switch lanes