1. Celery Man Simulator: http://celeryman.alexmeub.com/
Paul Rudd right on your screen, what else can you ask for?
2. Bureau of Communications: Formal Apology: http://www.bureauofcommunication.com/compose/apology
Templates for formal notices in case you're out of words.
3. Blue Rose Offline Reader: http://bluerose13x.github.io/offline-reader/
This site lets you save articles so you can read them whenever, even if you don't have internet.
4. Gnoosic: http://www.gnoosic.com/faves.php
Give it bands you like and it'll feed you others you might like.
5. Fluky: http://fluky.io/
Not sure what to do? Just spin the wheel!
6. The Thoughts Room: http://thequietplaceproject.com/thethoughtsroom/?page=thethoughtsroom&lang=
Listen to soothing music while you type your frustrations away.
7. Instant Boss: http://instantboss.org/
Like a boss...
8. Conference Call Bingo: http://www.lifesize.com/bingo/play.html
Once on a call, click on the squares as they become relevant and see if you win.
9. Smacky: http://www.shockwave.com/content/smacky/sis/smacky.swf
The story of my life, an angry squirrel is tired of being bothered by everyone around him. Beat them up!
It will take you to a website based on your mood.
11. Hours Of: http://www.hoursof.com/
Hungry? Need to buy something? Check for businesses that are still open near you.
12. Coffitivity: https://coffitivity.com/
Recreates the sounds of coffee shops to help your productivity.
13. Prescription Maker: http://www.prescriptionmaker.com/
Not feeling like going to work? It allows you to create a prescription about anything.
14. Wire Cutters: https://vimeo.com/137531269
Short Film about mining robots on Mars.