1. Space is Key: http://www.newcave.com/game/?id=3539
You have to complete the levels by just pressing the spacebar.
2. Super Stacker: http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/superstacker/
Stack all the different shapes and hope the structure not to fall for at least 10 seconds.
3. Balance: http://www.mostaddicting.com/Balance.html
You have to use your mouse to keep the weight balanced, as you progress the stick gets shorter.
4. Down is Up: http://www.digyourowngrave.com/down-is-up/
Work through different levels getting to the goal by reversing gravity, but plan ahead.
5. Are You Good Enough To Be A Tennis Line Judge?: http://graphics.wsj.com/are-you-good-enough-to-be-a-tennis-line-judge/
You have to decide if the tennis ball was in or out by watching a video of the shot.
6. The Eyeballing Game: http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/
Do you have a good eye? You have to select the correct center, finish the shape, or guess where the lines meet.
7. Cursor 10: http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/cursor10/
You have to get to floor 16, but the spirits of your past cursors are there to help you.
8. Pointer: http://www.wiiplayable.com/playgame.php?gameid=208
Navigate your mouse through the levels avoiding the walls and the traps.
9. Golf is Hard: http://gamejolt.com/games/golf-is-hard/52193
Complete the levels like a pro. Walking on the field is prohibited so if you miss, you have shoot from the start.
10. Mini Putt: http://www.tekzoned.com/games/miniputt/miniputt.swf
Oh, the memories, cool golf game.
11. Impasse: http://bartbonte.com/portal/impasse.html
Anticipate the direction of the dots and make your way through the maze to reach the checkpoint.
12. The Dodge Game: http://www.beedigital.net/flash-games/the-dodge-game/
Just dodge the red circles and get to the square.
13. Gateway: http://cockroach.se/gateway/
You play as a robot that has to get from one door to another with different puzzles on the way.